Is Sole Survivor being fixed next patch? (PS4)
When will my precious perk actually gain tokens to be usable again? I'm tired of not being able to avoid a killer's aura reading ability without it.
When will my precious perk actually gain tokens to be usable again? I'm tired of not being able to avoid a killer's aura reading ability without it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah my friend,
A man (or woman) of culture indeed
Unfortunately for you, because the rest of Lauries perks are toxic and overperforming, I dont think sole survivor will be getting any love.
Sadly the likely scenario. I do hope they're fixing it. If not, I be the big sad.
It would be weird to not make it more usuable, I mean what is the point of having perks in the game that nobody uses?
I thought you meant solo queue
i didn’t know anyone used that perk
This perk needs a rework not a fix