Huuuuh? BHVR?
Just got a 3 survivor game and 2 killer match. Yeah, I won't report then because it always need a prove that is almost special in video Soo.
Edit1: wait, wasn't that solved?
Just got a 3 survivor game and 2 killer match. Yeah, I won't report then because it always need a prove that is almost special in video Soo.
Edit1: wait, wasn't that solved?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was solved but I guess something happened (again). The only bug that’s close to this one is the crossplay bug with five survivors.
Solve things is not the stronger quality of bhvr huh
and probably never will be
Yeah
Can who figure out which player was the second killer? I wouldn't report the original killer because they are usually unaware that they're going into a 2 killer match.
We can tell who the real one is. The real one has nothing to worry about. The people who are doing the exploit will be banned, though.
We are aware of it, and I believe we have a fix on the way.
BHVR secret service squad confirmed?
My friend exploited this bug and I haven't heard from him since!
The bug's source is due to the dedi servers preventing killers from sending survivors back to the lobby, but instead keeping the survivors in the lobby waiting for the killer
I can assume that the killer can join at the same time as another killer and it will cause 2 killers with 3 survivors
@Peanits
I agree that this is not nice what those ppl are trying but in the other hand, why is it getting punished so harsh? I mean when that happened to me... I had alot of fun, it was really funny to see something that unnormal like that, we were all meming around in the game, even the survivors. It wasnt that bad for the survivors, they had fun aswell and also its not like this happens that often.
Damn I had a lot of fun doing that in KYF with my buddies. It was pretty hilarious and sometimes we would RP or act out a Freddy vs. Jason style match between killers.