Who are your top three favorite killers to face?
For me, Spirit is my absolute favorite to face. I like mind gaming her phase walk and predicting her movement.
Number two in Nurse, attempting to juke blinks is quite fun.
Number three is Huntress, I like trying to trick her into missing hatchets and attempting to loop despite it being harder.
Comments
Favorite:
Nurse
Demogorgon
Wraith
Least favorite:
Leatherface (aka sir campalot)
Tombstone Myers (depips and 5k bps for everyone! Yay!)
Irediscent Head Huntress With an Ebony Mori (I've been seeing a lot of these lately and it's so dumb. Huntress is annoying killer to play against to begin with since her hit boxes are so broken.)
Use to be I hated going against spirit but since they got rid of collision during her phase she's been much more tolerable.
1st is Spirit, I love her design and power so much. I pray for her every game and my friends hate me for it :D
2nd is Huntress, I've always had fun in chases with her, they feel a lot more tense and it's fun to dodge hatchets.
3rd is Demogorgon, he seems like a pretty balanced killer and i just love the music!
number 1 would be demo because i love going against demogorgans that can use his shred extremely well at loops
2 would probably be billy, for the same reason. love mindgaming a good billy that knows how to curve
3 is huntress, for the same reason too, lol. really just like going against any killer that knows how to use the power well, but also has counterplay.
1 - Demogorgon. Hes absolutely terrifies me and I love it.
2 - Myers. He keeps me on the edge of my seat. Also those jump scares when you turn around and Myers is just staring at you 😂
3 - I'd have to go with Ghostface. It's pretty close between him and Oni but Ghostfaces meme potential is too good
I definitely like playing against Hillbillies, Doctors and Nurses. 😁