Deliverance and Second Wind

Do Deliverance and Second Wind stack? If I get a full heal and a safe unhook before my first hook, would that mean both are activated and the Second Wind healing timer overrule the Deliverance timer after unhooking myself?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • They stack, the broken state duration of deliverance starts first then second wind so essentially you're broken for twice the amount.

  • @ermsy said:

    They stack, the broken state duration of deliverance starts first then second wind so essentially you're broken for twice the amount.

    So extra long broken but eventually a full heal so long as I don't get found again? Makes sense, thank you!

  • @animalmak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1138954#Comment_1138954

    So extra long broken but eventually a full heal so long as I don't get found again? Makes sense, thank you!

    With how DBD is, I feel that's too big of a risk if you want my honest opinion.

    You could gain a lot more results from Deliverance and than using Inner Strength, it won't heal you during the broken state but it's a safe an fast option while you wait for the broken state to dissipate. Simply jump off the hook, break a totem to activate Inner Strength, do whatever it's you want to do, than once the broken state is gone you jump in a locker and get a full heal.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1138957#Comment_1138957

    With how DBD is, I feel that's too big of a risk if you want my honest opinion.

    You could gain a lot more results from Deliverance and than using Inner Strength, it won't heal you during the broken state but it's a safe an fast option while you wait for the broken state to dissipate. Simply jump off the hook, break a totem to activate Inner Strength, do whatever it's you want to do, than once the broken state is gone you jump in a locker and get a full heal.

    Yeah, I'm pretty good at getting found aha. I'll have to try this build once I get Inner Strength though, thank you!

  • @animalmak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1139727#Comment_1139727

    Yeah, I'm pretty good at getting found aha. I'll have to try this build once I get Inner Strength though, thank you!

    No problem, just making sure you don't cripple yourself for little reward... but that's just my opinion.