Can killers stops complaining so much?

It's getting really boring and tedious reading killers moaning about DS, Ruin, BT, Adrenaline etc...

Right, I've played rank 1 on both sides of the coin. I enjoy survivor more because i like running around and engaging in chases with the killer. Killer is fun also, it's also easy enough to win as killer even in high ranks.

The DS complaints... DS is used so much because of killers who are lazy and just want an easy kill. While I get that survivors would feel less reluctant to use DS if they weren't getting tunneled every game, I hate running DS it's boring as hell. But sadly I gotta force myself to run it because killers feel like it's fun to instantly down and target a somewhat exposed survivor. You only got yourselves to blame for the high usage of DS.

Ruin... Oh boy I would hate to see how much you guys sucked back when the old ruin was a thing and it got cleansed... Probably a instant DC...why do you guys try and rely on a gen slow down totem to get kills. Devour Hope is a great alternative...if you want to run a hex or even Noed. But there's some good builds out there, make your killer stronger with perks instead of trying to slow the game down.

BT is the same scenario to camping, tunneling killers...we wouldn't run it if killers didn't camp :).

I love when I get a good killer, has good perks... Doesn't tunnel and still gets 3/4 kills. All I seem to get is lazy killers...gen pressure is good.

The main issue with this game is the map sizes. It takes someone like doc a good 30/40 seconds if not more to get across coldwin...map reworks are coming.

Comments

  • Counter arguement, can survivors stop being whiney toxic entitled kids when they die at the end of each game?

  • Of you playing.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    I mean, there wouldnt be any compliants if both sides stopped acting like morons. Holy hell, listening to entitled survivors and entitled killers endlessly ######### and moan about everything really pisses me off. I play casually, I want to have fun. If you want a sweaty 2 minute game, then the devs should add ranked. If you just want to chill and play casually, then play q new casual mode.

    Having a casual mode is a great idea if you ask me.

    Nothing would happen if theres a "casual mode", good players will abuse it to play agaisnt bad players. Why would i go for a hard match (ranked) when i can have fun vs noobs? (casual mode). Theres no sense to release that, however if its enabled for ranks 12-20 it would be great and more balanced. I wouldnt derank to just play easier, thats boring actually.

  • I'd be glad to! Once dedicated servers come back I will. I was actually thinking about making some sort of YT channel of me playing killer that way but I was only able to play as killer when the dedicated servers were up. Without them my killer lobby just crashes out.

  • @ItzPixelYT said:

    It's getting really boring and tedious reading killers moaning about DS, Ruin, BT, Adrenaline etc...

    Right, I've played rank 1 on both sides of the coin. I enjoy survivor more because i like running around and engaging in chases with the killer. Killer is fun also, it's also easy enough to win as killer even in high ranks.

    The DS complaints... DS is used so much because of killers who are lazy and just want an easy kill. While I get that survivors would feel less reluctant to use DS if they weren't getting tunneled every game, I hate running DS it's boring as hell. But sadly I gotta force myself to run it because killers feel like it's fun to instantly down and target a somewhat exposed survivor. You only got yourselves to blame for the high usage of DS.

    Ruin... Oh boy I would hate to see how much you guys sucked back when the old ruin was a thing and it got cleansed... Probably a instant DC...why do you guys try and rely on a gen slow down totem to get kills. Devour Hope is a great alternative...if you want to run a hex or even Noed. But there's some good builds out there, make your killer stronger with perks instead of trying to slow the game down.

    BT is the same scenario to camping, tunneling killers...we wouldn't run it if killers didn't camp :).

    I love when I get a good killer, has good perks... Doesn't tunnel and still gets 3/4 kills. All I seem to get is lazy killers...gen pressure is good.

    The main issue with this game is the map sizes. It takes someone like doc a good 30/40 seconds if not more to get across coldwin...map reworks are coming.

    Lol what? So you’re saying that hooking two more people and going back and downing someone that was just unhooked and somehow didn’t wait the mandatory 60 second timer is tunneling?

    No.. what you really mean.. “ah crap, i lagged which is why I was downed, so now I want a free reset for 60 seconds when you can’t hook me again no matter what else you do because I’ll cry like a child if you do.”


    Not for a second do I believe you play killer above rank 15.


    DS is anti momentum not anti tunneling. Being downed “too soon” is not being tunneled.


    BT is a mandatory perk as it guarantees you a free Safe Unhook.


    And not to mention, most of the time I see people complain about all those perks you mention is in a thread where someone just lost their mind over a killer.

1 2 3 ›