Just a quick question about the Doc?
Thanks in advance for the feedback.
Why does Doc not lose bloodlust when shocking? Maybe I am wrong but I think Freddy does when placing snares, hag with traps as well, but not Doc.
Thanks in advance for the feedback.
Why does Doc not lose bloodlust when shocking? Maybe I am wrong but I think Freddy does when placing snares, hag with traps as well, but not Doc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im not a dev or anything, so take this as a fan theory, but since shock was previously the basic action (m1) when in treatment stance I am guessing the code still treats it as an m1.i don't know if that was intentional
Thanks, that is what I was wondering. It seems to me he should lose bloodlust like everyone else does.
Freddy doesn't lose bloodlust when placing traps or pallets. Killers don't use bloodlust from non lethal actions. So no. He shouldn't.
I may be wrong then I thought Freddy did.
I just heard a streamer say that Freddy does lose bloodlust. I am going to try it in KYF.
Might be the Mandella Effect but I thought this was a thing too.
So I checked it out in KYF and indeed he does lose bloodlust when placing a snare. I think doc is the only one that does not. Wonder if this is intended.