Need rework !
Hello
1 ; Reduce the speed of the generators!
2 ; Decrease the blood points for the hatch! 3 survivors escaped by the hatch, 1 generator to do ... PFFF
3 ; Doctor is far too powerful ...
4; There are also perks like Decisive strike ..
5 BONUS ; that would help the killer! Because with the red rows I can't do it anymore. With the release of Resident evil Resistance, DBD will quickly be replaced.
I just played against 4 red rows.. generators finished in 5 minutes, the time of a chase ! I hang a survivor on a hook, they are all around me, blocking my way.. impossible, Demogorgon is a funny !
I ask : why tbag ?
Answer : "be toxic LOL"
I play as a killer I have red ranks, I play survivor I have beginner ranks we always lose..
I can't take it anymore 🤣
Comments
So it will take more than an hour to have a killer.. make your choice ! 🤗
ermm ill just play killer if the lobbies take too long for survivor
As far as RE resistence.
I hope it does well but I doubt it. People said Friday the 13th would kill dbd. The law sue made that impossible.
People said Last Year would kill dbd. That hasn't happened.
The resident evil series was going downhill for awhile. Fortunately they recovered with RE7, RE2 reboot and RE3 reboot coming up. But there have been some god awful spin offs of RE in the past. I'll wait till angryjoe or honest game trailers get their hands on it before I pre order anything.
Hopefully for you, fine!
This is not what I read on the forum.. 🤔