Another one of these...I would love some personal stats BHVR :(

Seriously, look at BF3 and all the info it keeps track off, I want this in dbd.

Most/Least played Survivor/Killer

Most/Least used Perks

Most/Least perks gone against

Most/Least Killers/Survivors gone against

Most successfull Survivor/Killer

Time Spend on gens, Average time taken till your first hit on a survivor.

Distance traveled crouching/walking/running

Most played on Map (though that SHOULD be fairly balanced but it would be nice to see)

Comments

  • I would like to be able to see stats to like play times, chases lost escapes deaths so on that would be cool :)

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    Seriously, look at BF3 and all the info it keeps track off, I want this in dbd.

    Most/Least played Survivor/Killer

    Most/Least used Perks

    Most/Least perks gone against

    Most/Least Killers/Survivors gone against

    Most successfull Survivor/Killer

    Time Spend on gens, Average time taken till your first hit on a survivor.

    Distance traveled crouching/walking/running

    Most played on Map (though that SHOULD be fairly balanced but it would be nice to see)

    We already get a lot of info from the devs. Also, what do you want to do with these stats?

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/134566/another-one-of-these-i-would-love-some-personal-stats-bhvr

    We already get a lot of info from the devs. Also, what do you want to do with these stats?

    Just....know about myself and how i play this game? compare to others? maybe change my ways if I know for example I barely play hag?

    its just fun to know these things, the weapon I killed by far most other players with in BF3 for example is the knife, I think thats a fun thing to know.

    Stats are not for everyone, but I enjoy to have this knowledge.

  • I have asked for this a number of times & no response other than people with a negative view on it? The vast majority of multiplayer games have some form of in game statistics.. why? Because in a competitive game it’s interesting to know where you stack up , what your most used perks are, what your escape % is etc why wouldn’t you want it ?

  • They dont show anything Because it will prove their incompetence and it will show that they are survivor sided and they dont want to nerf survivors cuz they only play this .