DEV you really force killer stop playing the game

20200303170833_1.jpg 20200303165025_1.jpg


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


20200303161519_1.jpg 20200301124102_1.jpg 20200301121336_1.jpg 20200301115449_1.jpg 20200228142316_1.jpg 20200224173359_1.jpg 20200224163517_1.jpg 20200220235442_1.jpg

i don't know how MMR would going to be.

But if i keep matching with the player who's rank is 5 more higher than me.

Then i would quit.

And AFK as a killer in game when i play other games.

let the survivors waiting 10 mins just to wait next 10mins.

And you know what?

i don't even need to worry about my rank is too low if i keep loseing by afk.

i would still rank with high rank anyway.

Comments

  • I am a red rank killer and I keep getting purple and even green ranks survivors more than red ranks, and tbh I keep getting bored because its not fair at all for them

  • @Bingbongbong said:

    Doesn't matter if he had a good average Kills or not that's not the point. The Point is that Matchmaking is putting him against higher ranks which isn't fair. You can still 4k while having a Miserable time.

    I don't get why people think getting a Kill means it's balanced, There's so much more to it than that.

    Oooooooh so "balanced" means "chill easy 3-4k game"? Lol.

    If you are looking to play a game to relax then maybe play something other than DbD. Not trying to be an ass but that's just how it is. You can;t play killer and expect to go against same rank survivors and be sure that you will have a chill game where you don't have to actually tryhard a bit if you want to get them all.

    And then there's the fact that some green ranks play better than some reds, jsut because the ranking in this game is not accurate and doesn't really measure your "skill".

  • Rank has nothing to do with skill. Im a 50/50 player being a 6 survivor and 7 killer. The only thing Im hearing on this thread is I should be getting easy 4ks and its too hard. if youre in a gm with reds and purples and youre a 10 its not on accident and the same person complaining about playing them is the same person who runs his mouth when he gets a 4k. Most killers past a certain rank are not useable, I play against the same 4 or 5 killers that are viable and only use a couple myself. Builds are also a big help as well I watched alot of streamers and videos to assist me. But at the end of the day its a game and if people are way to stressed to play a game maybe need to put it down

  • @ReapersWrath85 said:

    Hard to have fun with being a killer when you get matched with 3 lvl 1s and few under 5..I'm at 16..pitting you against players with 15 ranks lvls , makes everything more frustrating especially when the survivors bully you....last time I played I had to quit before I broke something..try to play for fun but when you cant get one sacrifice after several matches it screws with ya

    i understand your feelings,it just too stressful for a video game

  • @jooburger said:

    Omg killers are such babies. All you do is complain how hard and stressfully it is. Fine. Give up and go play with your dollies and let the adults play.

    Please let adults talk don't embarass yourself even more thanks

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    ermmm idk about you, but it seems fine to me, notice the kills to escape ratio.

    Bruh but still it's so ######### its so anoying I have the same problem... And yes you get kills but it didn't make fun at all

  • Wait, are you really bitching about minimum 2K every match you posted? If you think you deserve a 4k every match, just leave the game now. Hell, you DCed one match.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I like people that play all the killers. I'm also impressed that you showed the screenshots of all the games, not just the ones that backed up your complaint.

    He didn't show any that backed up his complaint. Unless his complaint is that he wants every matche against survivors that have no chance against him and he deserves a 4k.

  • The last 3 screenshots weren't so bad. I feel you though the matchmaking sucks.

  • While I do agree this matchmaking is looking pretty terrible (and I've seen the same in my matches on ps4) you seem to be doing fairly well against them, so not sure why you're complaining.

  • @Bingbongbong said:

    Doesn't matter if he had a good average Kills or not that's not the point. The Point is that Matchmaking is putting him against higher ranks which isn't fair. You can still 4k while having a Miserable time.

    I don't get why people think getting a Kill means it's balanced, There's so much more to it than that.

    1st, ranks don't mean skill, because it's super easy for survivors to rank up, and

    2nd, the devs have basically said that they are aware matchmaking is broken, but they aren't even going to try to fix it. They plan on making a whole new system that may or may not even work. So until then, ranks will stay screwed up. Even then, if the new system sets every one to 0, the first month or so is just going to be hell until people start to spread out.

  • Forced?

    No.

    It's voluntary...


    and highly recommended.

  • There's something you forgot to mention. Watching the amount of points survivors get in your lobby and hour own points, you're definately not stopping the genrush at all. It seems like you take a few chases then get gen rushed, focus on the ones you've hooked. But you're right, the match versus greens seemed fine other matches unfair

  • @w_sohl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1135132#Comment_1135132

    He didn't show any that backed up his complaint. Unless his complaint is that he wants every matche against survivors that have no chance against him and he deserves a 4k.

    Think before you talk.

    All i ask.

    Is match me with the same rank.

    And may i ask you why not match me with the red rank when i am a green rank killer = i want every match against survivors that have no chance against me?

  • rank doesn't really matter and also didn't got "bullied" by them, so its fine

  • Rotten "Pepega" Fields - best map for non mobility killers (you know this is a sarcasm, right?). Three SWF / one random. 10/10 "ranking" balance, they sacriface their poor random, three gen lock themself in the corner of map and still escape in hatch (key from chest). It will be an 4k. So, rank issue not an problem, SWF and KEY's is real problem, which never would be fixed. 

    20200303213608_1.jpg


  • @bgbomb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1135326#Comment_1135326

    I used to be red rank killer before.

    I was stop playing after ruin removed.

    and i came back now for the new killer.

    But i don't want to play with red rank survivors without old ruin.

    At least before i find a way to stop 2 gens pop when i get my first hook.

    My heart is not strong enough to afford the stress of that.

    But i keep pair with high rank player when i still stay in green rank.

    Which is stress as hell and is Literally why i was quit.

    And imagine if i am a new player who just buy the game.

    It 100% can not be a fun Experience.

    The thing i tell myself is in really your game as a killer start when the first 2 gen are done you will feel lest stressful

1 2 ›