Premonition should have 0.5/0.75/1s of aura reading at the least on top of its current effect.

Bare minimum should have ^

Also fixated should have its speed boost work whilst injured

Lucky break should hide blood at all times. or reset on unhook and be a lower time

Stake out shouldn't have a cap on stacks.

Thoughts? any disagreements?

Comments

  • All of those ideas are...good, and none of them are game breaking or anything like that. Just some QoL improvements. I like

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    Bare minimum should have ^

    Also fixated should have its speed boost work whilst injured

    Lucky break should hide blood at all times. or reset on unhook and be a lower time

    Stake out shouldn't have a cap on stacks.

    Thoughts? any disagreements?

    I don't want more free aura reading for survivors. They get enough free information as it is. Giving premonition aura reading is overkill.

    Fixated should work while injured but to a lesser extent. Hard to focus (the literal meaning of fixated) when your intestines are hanging out of your stomach.

    I like the idea of lucky break resetting on hooks. Hiding blood at all times with no trade off however is a busted perk.

    I don't like the idea of anything infinitely stacking, but I do think that stakeout should have a higher cap. You do have to actually do something for the stacks so I think they should stack higher.

  • @Polychrome_Baku said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/134555/premonition-should-have-0-5-0-75-1s-of-aura-reading-at-the-least-on-top-of-its-current-effect

    I don't want more free aura reading for survivors. They get enough free information as it is. Giving premonition aura reading is overkill.

    Fixated should work while injured but to a lesser extent. Hard to focus (the literal meaning of fixated) when your intestines are hanging out of your stomach.

    I like the idea of lucky break resetting on hooks. Hiding blood at all times with no trade off however is a busted perk.

    I don't like the idea of anything infinitely stacking, but I do think that stakeout should have a higher cap. You do have to actually do something for the stacks so I think they should stack higher.

    What this person said. Absolutely no to aura reading on Premonition. It'd be even better than Spine Chill.

    Stakeout should have a higher cap, but it shouldn't be infinite. I can already imagine an immersed Claudette trying to follow the killer around all game hoping to meme by super-speeding the last generator with 15 or so stacks. I say no thanks to that experience, both as killer and fellow survivor.

  • @Blazelski said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1135444#Comment_1135444

    What this person said. Absolutely no to aura reading on Premonition. It'd be even better than Spine Chill.

    Stakeout should have a higher cap, but it shouldn't be infinite. I can already imagine an immersed Claudette trying to follow the killer around all game hoping to meme by super-speeding the last generator with 15 or so stacks. I say no thanks to that experience, both as killer and fellow survivor.

    But stealth killers counter aura reading...? So all it would give is an early warning blip (as it already does, like spine chill) and a slight aura reading, which if the killers not a stealth killer, would reveal which direction their facing at that current instance of time. It wouldn't reveal them going for you, and it wouldn't buff in chase, how spine chill does (ie with vault speed.) Your also still vunerable to being sneaked up on, as it requires you to look in the direction of the killer, which you might not be doing.

    @Polychrome_Baku said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/134555/premonition-should-have-0-5-0-75-1s-of-aura-reading-at-the-least-on-top-of-its-current-effect

    I don't want more free aura reading for survivors. They get enough free information as it is. Giving premonition aura reading is overkill.

    Fixated should work while injured but to a lesser extent. Hard to focus (the literal meaning of fixated) when your intestines are hanging out of your stomach.

    I like the idea of lucky break resetting on hooks. Hiding blood at all times with no trade off however is a busted perk.

    I don't like the idea of anything infinitely stacking, but I do think that stakeout should have a higher cap. You do have to actually do something for the stacks so I think they should stack higher.

    Nah fixated should just straight up work whilst injured. urban evasion didn't and then they buffed it to do so. i think its time fixated got the same buff (expecially since your leaving blood trails as well.)

    @Blazelski said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1135444#Comment_1135444

    What this person said. Absolutely no to aura reading on Premonition. It'd be even better than Spine Chill.

    Stakeout should have a higher cap, but it shouldn't be infinite. I can already imagine an immersed Claudette trying to follow the killer around all game hoping to meme by super-speeding the last generator with 15 or so stacks. I say no thanks to that experience, both as killer and fellow survivor.

    One stack of stake out gives only about 2% of a gen i believe. so even if thats 15 stacks, thats 3.75 minutes of the survivor doing nothing, and then relying on skillchecks to try and get those greats. Sure thats 30% of a gen, but when do you get 15 skillchecks in a row? anyways it could be op with infinite i don't disagree but having 8 stacks isin't a bad idea, give it some room for normal players to overflow into, if their forced to stealth away/run a killer for an absurdly long time.