[Updated]: Toolbox issue
People told me they updated Ace in the Hole to fix Toolboxes. Thank you for the information lol.
People told me they updated Ace in the Hole to fix Toolboxes. Thank you for the information lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i think they made it so that ace in the hole allows you to keep your addons.
I think randomly searching chests should create a mimic that immediately eats the survivor and then knocks all gen progress to zero.
Thats just me though.
I hope so...
Ace in the hole has been changed to allow you to keep item addons when the match ends.
its in the latest post in the news forum
I believe I heard about it, too. It must be true.
They did afaik. Because of this exact kind of issue lol.
Ah alright lol didn't know lol.
Now remove Key's from chests.