People refusing to let you heal them

Going into lobbies and people are refusing to let you heal them.

I'm losing matches because people are refusing to let me heal them.

I've looked and they had no medi pack on their character and they had no perks to even get health back.


Why are these people allowed in the game? Can you report people for purposely not getting healed?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Just get a medkit and you can heal yourself up. I honestly like playing injured, i can use my DH, resiliance and spine chill is very nice at looping, everything is more intense and fun.


    When you are close to a 80% gen and you are injured, just finish the damn gen, you can loop the killer for as long as you want if you are good enough without even getting hit. Healing is not a problem.. I guess you are very new at this game

  • I like to teabag them for the entire duration of the self-care if they do that.

  • If they don't want themselves healed up, that's their decision.

    You can report them, but be prepared to get no people banned whatsoever.

  • Maybe there are going for some achievement there are some like them and there are perks that speed up gen spends and the like--if they don't want to be healed, let them not be healed. And Boss...report me for what? I don't want to be healed. There are some very good reasons FOR NOT wanting to be healed...what next reporting people for breathing?


    And maybe you did something stupid that got me injured in the first place and I don't want to reward you with BP for healing me--though that would be pretty petty and stupid in itself.

  • Usually if I don't let someone heal me it's because I'm running resilience and want to finish a gen/cleanse a totem first.

    If someone's refusing to let you heal them, just assume they have some reason for it and then spend your in-game time doing something else productive. Bothering the teammate to let you heal them will end up doing nothing but annoy them tbh.

  • @animalmak said:

    Usually if I don't let someone heal me it's because I'm running resilience and want to finish a gen/cleanse a totem first.

    If someone's refusing to let you heal them, just assume they have some reason for it and then spend your in-game time doing something else productive. Bothering the teammate to let you heal them will end up doing nothing but annoy them tbh.

    I run inner strength and it is faster and generally safer than having someone heal me. If IS is active and I am near a locker I'll often pick healing with IS over being healed by someone.

  • Um... I literally just don't like healing, I am half decent at looping and can generally keep a chase up for about 60 seconds while injured. Healing takes 32 seconds away I could be doing a generator, if you would have helped me work on the generator in our face than trying to heal me, we would have been half way through it.

    The only time I let people heal me, is huntress, because range attacks.

  • @AnnoyedAtTheGame said:

    Going into lobbies and people are refusing to let you heal them.

    I'm losing matches because people are refusing to let me heal them.

    I've looked and they had no medi pack on their character and they had no perks to even get health back.

    Why are these people allowed in the game? Can you report people for purposely not getting healed?

    There are a few reasons why people may not want to be healed, here's the full list:

    1.) They have an item or perks that let them heal themselves faster than you could

    2.) They might have Resilience or This Is Not Happening which BUFF injured players.

    3.) You have messed up or offended them and now they are denying you the BP as a point of disrespect.

    4.) They might have Resilience and Self Care and are intentionally leaving the channel at 99% to keep the Resilience buff and be safe at the same time.

    5.) They feel unsafe healing directly under a hook or in the open so they want to get cover or into a safe spot before you heal them.

    And in regards to your "Can you report people for purposely not getting healed?" technically you could try and argue that it's griefing, but even then that's pushing it.Odds are it'll be ignored and later added to "Things that do not constitute an in-game ban."