#revertnursebasekit2020

PLEASEEEEEEEW REVERT NURSE BASE KIT NERFF IM TIRED OF LOOKING AT MY BOTTOM CORNER WAITING FOR MY POWER TO COME BACK FOR 90% OF THE MATCH PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111222222222


in all seriousness pls developers pretty much anyone in the community group like agree that her addons were the problem not her base kit

Comments

  • Put a third cooldown on her power 4head

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    Put a third cooldown on her power 4head

    Her cool down for both blinks to come back is 6 seconds.... 6 SECONDS

  • This is pointless. They are not going to revert something they spent all that time working on. If you want to have a chance of fixing Nurse you'd be better off posting additional tweaks that could make her current state function better.

  • @Blueberry said:

    This is pointless. They are not going to revert something they spent all that time working on. If you want to have a chance of fixing Nurse you'd be better off posting additional tweaks that could make her current state function better.

    I haven’t coded in over 2 years but I’m sure it’s pretty easy to add a timer to something, all thay was done was make a timer for her power

  • @hex_genrush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1133330#Comment_1133330

    I haven’t coded in over 2 years but I’m sure it’s pretty easy to add a timer to something, all thay was done was make a timer for her power

    That took them months to do. That isn't going to happen.