Portals. Give all killers map pressure.
"Pressure survivors more" well... how about the game gives me options to do that?
This is still a raw idea, but how about having 4 portals around the map to help low mobility killers.
I mean, Freddy can look with BBQ and TP directly to gens for The Entity's Sake! I'm not even suggesting something that strong and it wouldn't be useful in every situation. My Idea is something like this for a random map.
They would work like Demogorgon's portals but maybe without the Terror radious supression (the idea is to traverse the map fast, not to sneak up on survivors).
It wouldn't work on any situation, because if you hook a survivor far away from a portal, you might be better off walking (which would make it balanced) but let's say you hook a survivor close to a portal, you take a look with BBQ and see people around another portal, you can go there and pressure more than just walking all the way across the map.
Well, I'm mostly explaining how demo's portals work, but this ones would be fixed, maybe with a cooldown and survivors won't be able to destroy them. I'm not suggesting an OP idea, since we have Demo using something similar, and it gives him map pressure that other killers (like bubba, wraith, etc...) don't have.
Let me know what you think.

Comments
Yes it is an idea that has been discussed a few times.
One version was to have black cave entrances on the outsides of the maps for the killers to pass through in order to have a teleport effect.
LOL. As I was writing it I was like "I'm pretty sure someone thought about this already, it's so obvious this should be a feature".
@Coder I think too it is a good idea!