Unsportsmanlike conduct

Should tea bagging at the exit gate be considered an unsportsman like conduct with reason to ban players for that and holding up the game?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Lol no xD

    What kind of snowflake are you? Lol.

  • @Mandy said:

    No it's not bannable and nor should it be, the game is not over until either the survivors are dead or have left - or the EGC ends the game. As a killer you can go and hit them to end the game and tbagging will never be bannable! Unsportsmanlike Behaviour is for things like botting or lag switching. So please do not waste Support's time by reporting people for tbagging.

    Lag switching is an exploit not unsportsmanlike...

  • You have no idea what I am bub and you're a prime example of the wanna be toxic attitude that is not needed here.

  • I guess that sums it up doesn't it? I suppose we will chalk end game tea bagging up as "strategy" to get killers to chase me. Is what it is.

1 2 ›