Legion (How to make them fun)
So I was playing around the boring Legion then thought one day, how do I make him fun. I may not be the only one with this sort of idea but, well the answer is this:
Perks; Furtive Chase, Monitor and Abuse, Dark Devotion and Coulrophobia. The last one can be up to you, could take out Coulrophobia for a number of others to slow down progression.
Addons; Iridescent Button, and Cold Dirt. Button is imperative to have. With Cold Dirt, its to always get the Frenzy power back quicker. If you prefer to get more distance out of your frenzy then that's your choice. Cold Dirt there for the off chance that you miss.
Basically, in this, keep spamming in and out of frenzy. This will make people think you're closer than you think with the terror radius constantly going on and off. Severely irritating them. When you do eventually find people to go stabby stab, stab a few of them and immediately cut chase with them. This will be when Dark Devotion will come in to use. Use these seconds well as it will get you a free down on an injured survivor because nobody will hear you. Even against SWF I have found this works well. All you see is gens blowing and people scattering at the best of times. If they don't leave gens or stop healing, capitalise on their confidence. Its not a build to play seriously but damn do I have fun running it. Legion is just annoying, play on that annoyance. Furtive Chase is really just there for the lol, I suppose you could swap that out for something if you want but Dark Devotion and Monitor and Abuse is the important two.
Hope this was eventful for you.
Comments
When I saw the title, I thought you were going to suggest something to the devs on how to fix legion. Regardless of that, thank you for the build idea, I will go and try it out now.
Everyone tries, they don't listen. I just don't bother. I'm just trying to have killers in their currents state fun to play with silly roles. :)
Yeah, I understand that now. But the build idea is solid though.
That's like wraith with insidious, tinkerer, and the addons that keep TR in stealth, and hide TR for 6 seconds out of stealth. Absolute chaos of a mindgame for them.
Addons for him, terror radius in stealth, six seconds stealth after uncloaking. Screw insidious. Tinkerer, Distressing, Dark Devotion, Furtive Chase. Yeah, its just for fun. These builds aren't meant to kill people. Just to have fun playing.
Yeah that's literally what I said but with the rest added lol....
I like insidious just for the random situations when I really want to ######### with people.
Yeah, kinda just rushed the text. Furtive and Devotion are fun together, on their own hard to play with. Doctor would be something to consider too.
I just finished a match with a similar build (bbq, nemesis, dark devotion, and monitor and abuse with iridescent button and increased duration) and I ended up with a 4k due to the mind games reducing chases to nothing while applying lots of pressure at the same time. It's surprisingly effective, although that was just one match.
Would be good if Dark Devotion applied during Feral Frenzy, could make a "Quick & Quiet" build based on it.
Nemesis is debatable due to always having to be stunned. The idea with this is to always be the one in control and try to make it as least amount of stuns as possible. I'm glad the project worked for you though. Yeah, try a few to get a good idea on it. Furtive is good for small terror radius chases, and if you spot someone healing, you can break chase and if you're quick enough, catch them by surprise. It involves a lot of making the survivors have to guess your moves.
Dark Devotion in this case is only used on the last survivor you want to chase. Leave them slugged to draw more time wasting pressure and catch someone off. Don't stay around the slugged person, often than not they don't come for the save until after its expired. Try make it so that you pop it when two survivors are near each other.
Step 1: choose another killer
Step 2: profit
Not what this post is about mate. xD
This isnt a build to play serious with, though you can still get good games out of it. This is just a mess around build just to have fun with and screw around with survivors. It's nothing to do with try hard or profit xD
I'm aware what I'm saying is that legion sucks and needs a rework. Until then if you want a fun killer play someone else, atleast that's my opinion and I don't think I'm in the minority on that.
I carry Spine Chill as part of my everyday build. It's fun to go against a Legion like this because all other survivors spend the match running since they think they're being chased. I just walk from gen to gen and not worry until my Spine Chill notifies me that Legion is actually nearby.
After on-hit nerf he become P (potato tier) without Sloppy, Save the Best for Last and etc. But devs not care. Better to change killer, Legion is cremated.
I think it's unreal for them just buff his vaulting speed without touching everything else. Impossibru!