Billy red addon idea.

How about a red addon that makes his chainsaw to be silent outside his tr? I think this is fair and balanced, just like wraith's silent bell.

Secondly i suggest to be unable to be stunned by hitting a wall but his chainsaw has a 7 second cooldown. With a few words, you can chainsaw around the map but you need some time to instadown someone.

What do you think? Let me know down below.

Comments

  • I think we should do away with add ons all together as they skew the little balance we have.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    I think we should do away with add ons all together as they skew the little balance we have.

    You mean remove items as well? Fair trade

  • Personally i'd never use it because we already have insta-saw add ons. At red ranks he's already a lil bit weak at loop so if we'd bring this add on in a match it'll reveals completely useless.

    What do you mean with "7 seconds cooldown"? If i'd have to wait 7 seconds cooldown for use my chainsaw again i'll insta quit. I really hope I misunderstood

  • @essche said:

    Personally i'd never use it because we already have insta-saw add ons. At red ranks he's already a lil bit weak at loop so if we'd bring this add on in a match it'll reveals completely useless.

    What do you mean with "7 seconds cooldown"? If i'd have to wait 7 seconds cooldown for use my chainsaw again i'll insta quit. I really hope I misunderstood

    U didn't