Title
March 10th
March 9th
March 11 at 10am
Sometime in March
Soon
march 9 th
Before new tome is released. ๐
here you can check everything https://dbd.onteh.net.au/#archives
@Mistikus said:here you can check everything https://dbd.onteh.net.au/#archives
@Mistikus said:
Holy moly I never knew this existed. This will be VERY helpful in the future
It's March 9. You can check it in the News section in-game (I'd post a screenshot but I'm on mobile currently).
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
March 10th
March 9th
March 11 at 10am
Sometime in March
Soon
march 9 th
Before new tome is released. ๐
here you can check everything https://dbd.onteh.net.au/#archives
Holy moly I never knew this existed. This will be VERY helpful in the future
It's March 9. You can check it in the News section in-game (I'd post a screenshot but I'm on mobile currently).