Matchmaking Bans

This is the most stupidest thing you guys added ever. If people quit because killers are toxic than that’s fine let them leave. No killer plays by the rules unlike me where I make it fair. I don’t camp or tunnel survivors unlike majority of the people in this game. Maybe fix some things on the killers end or bump up the hook escape to 50%. But please take out this ban for the survivor side of it or add reasons of why u left. I hate getting a ban when u have to use the bathroom so u don’t wanna sit there in afk and let the killer get a free kill.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • my comments clearly readable, its just that your to dam lazy to read it, its kinda funny how your going off topic about the whole penalty thing, i guess your starting to see my point of view and don't want to admit to it

  • @shadowninja2012 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302377#Comment_1302377

    my comments clearly readable, its just that your to dam lazy to read it, its kinda funny how your going off topic about the whole penalty thing, i guess your starting to see my point of view and don't want to admit to it

    No, you're still in the wrong. Get a better connection or take the DC penalties. Your choice.

  • CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO [BAD WORD] BLOCK THIS [BAD WORD]

  • HE IS DOING NOTHING BUT [BAD WORD] ME OFF, AND IM GETTING FED UP WITH IT, I NEED SOMEONE THAT WOULD HELP THE SITUATION, NOT TO MAKE THE SITUATION WORSE

  • @shadowninja2012 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302382#Comment_1302382

    wow, after all of this, you still can't read, I [bad word] can't, there is no better internet, it doesn't exist!!!!!!, get that through your god dam thick skull you piece of [bad word], should i slow it down for you, some how make my god dam letters bigger, will that help you!!!!!!!!!!!

    In that case, play single-player games. My BF doesn't always have the best connection either (######### ISP, there's a reason it's the cheapest option), but when his connection starts to turn to #########, we just stop playing online. We don't make everyone's games worse by continuing to play.

  • From your previous posts I gather that you play on PS4 and from other posts in the forum it sounds like survivor queue time goes up to 20 minutes. So when you prematurely leave the game as killer you throw up to 4 people back into a lobby simulator and when 4 have to do 5 gens but you leave the number of gens does not decrease as well.

    And a little fun fact for you. Disconnect time penalties are the norm in most if not all team based multiplayer games and they help. How? By penalizing all the little kids that ragequit when things don't turn the way they want.

    I had a game were all 4 survs disconnected because the one guy with object of obsession saw that I played spirit. That was half a year ago and they disconnected in the first 30 seconds because they didn't like what I was playing. I have roughly 150 hours in this game, play killer only and was never over rank 10 because

    Now there are nearly 0 disconnects anymore. I played two days for several hours last week and only one players game crashed (he was premate with another one an he told my in after game chat.)

    Of course unvoluntary dc's get also hit with a time penalty but like other people already said if that is not the norm it won't harm you to much.

  • @shadowninja2012 said:

    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO [BAD WORD] BLOCK THIS [BAD WORD]

    Can't. No block feature.

  • I actually did but since I am at work I can't always finish my wall of text in one go XD

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302391#Comment_1302391

    In that case, play single-player games. My BF doesn't always have the best connection either (######### ISP, there's a reason it's the cheapest option), but when his connection starts to turn to #########, we just stop playing online. We don't make everyone's games worse by continuing to play.

    god your [bad word] me off, im getting sick and tired of you, i've played video games for 9 years and never run into any issue with people quitting, people disconect, i continue playing, so your dam discriminating bastered, is doing nothing but [bad word] me off with false excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302377#Comment_1302377

    I actually did but since I am at work I can't always finish my wall of text in one go XD

    Not that one, the other one.

  • You know there are other people when you play an online multiplayer game, right?

  • @burt0r said:

    From your previous posts I gather that you play on PS4 and from other posts in the forum it sounds like survivor queue time goes up to 20 minutes. So when you prematurely leave the game as killer you throw up to 4 people back into a lobby simulator and when 4 have to do 5 gens but you leave the number of gens does not decrease as well.

    And a little fun fact for you. Disconnect time penalties are the norm in most if not all team based multiplayer games and they help. How? By penalizing all the little kids that ragequit when things don't turn the way they want.

    I had a game were all 4 survs disconnected because the one guy with object of obsession saw that I played spirit. That was half a year ago and they disconnected in the first 30 seconds because they didn't like what I was playing. I have roughly 150 hours in this game, play killer only and was never over rank 10 because

    Now there are nearly 0 disconnects anymore. I played two days for several hours last week and only one players game crashed (he was premate with another one an he told my in after game chat.)

    Of course unvoluntary dc's get also hit with a time penalty but like other people already said if that is not the norm it won't harm you to much.

    i seen penalty's before in most games that has more than 1 game mode, like theirs a rank, and theirs a regular game mode, but this is the first game in my life has a penalty stack i seen, i also never seen a penalty go that high either, over 30 minutes penalty, man, go [bad word] yourself game

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302419#Comment_1302419

    You know there are other people when you play an online multiplayer game, right?

    you do know that has nothing to do with it right?

  • @shadowninja2012 said:

    HE IS DOING NOTHING BUT [BAD WORD] ME OFF, AND IM GETTING FED UP WITH IT, I NEED SOMEONE THAT WOULD HELP THE SITUATION, NOT TO MAKE THE SITUATION WORSE

    I am sorry but there is and probably never will be help for a situation like that.

    No one like ragequitters and even unintentional dc's when there is no possibility of rejoining.

    To give your discrimination claim a little validity here some fitting terminology. The minority of people without the chance for a stable online connection, which you belong to, makes probably only a few percent if not only 1% of most online game communities. Because most people know when to quit under these circumstances (or are to enforced by penalties).

    No developer will cater to such special minorites when it will negatively impact all of the majority. Especially in a case like leaver penalties.

  • @Sonic249 said:

    I read in these comments that the game is more for the survivors than it is killers. That’s absolutely not true. I also read in the same comment that a killer can play how they see fit and if they are toxic or tunnel that’s no reason to quit. Yet even survivors play how they want you killers cry to the devs to get the rules changed in your favor. I.E the hatch/end game timer/toolboxes

    its been proiven by Marth in videos, and many others.

  • Like we are saying for the x time, it has and always will. Sorry

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302428#Comment_1302428

    Like we are saying for the x time, it has and always will. Sorry

    wow, only vote ups, what exactly happened to thumbs down, because you 10 year olds really need to see the problem with this penalty, penalty is not the main problem about this game, its the way it works, the penalty stacks up with no resets to beable to save yourself from a permanent ban

  • @shadowninja2012 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302438#Comment_1302438

    wow, only vote ups, what exactly happened to thumbs down, because you 10 year olds really need to see the problem with this penalty, penalty is not the main problem about this game, its the way it works, the penalty stacks up with no resets to beable to save yourself from a permanent ban

    It does reset, we're just not sure how long that takes.

  • if a permanent ban does happen because of my internet outage or connection, well, dbd has 1 hell to pay

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302446#Comment_1302446

    It does reset, we're just not sure how long that takes.

    there isn't, quite a few people are complaining about how this is stacked, if there was a reset, wouldn't DBD mention it?

  • @shadowninja2012 said:

    if a permanent ban does happen because of my internet outage or connection, well, dbd has 1 hell to pay

    You didn't read the EULA, did you?

  • @shadowninja2012 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302449#Comment_1302449

    there isn't, quite a few people are complaining about how this is stacked, if there was a reset, wouldn't DBD mention it?

    Quite a few people said it reset for them. It's probably not mentioned so that people can't exploit it.

  • well, it never reset on me, and im gonna want my money back, if im not allowed to play the game i bought, i need my money back, i could use that money for something better, oh, thats right, save it up for a better game, like call of duty, ripping me off of my money is a very bad idea

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302192#Comment_1302192

    The game is perfectly playable. If you're having problems with the DC penalty, then one of two things are happening:

    1. You're DCing often
    2. The game is crashing often

    If it's 2, then you have two choices:

    1. Keep trying to play the game and stack up multiple DC penalties to the point you can't actually play the game any more
    2. Write up a bug report and help the devs figure out why the game is crashing so often

    If you go with 1, that's on you.

    EDIT: Also, I can read just fine, but your English is atrocious. Learn to write and we won't have any problems.

    just so everyone knows, EAC is detecting RGB keyboards as security violations and I got disconnected and time banned for having a razer keyboard, or at least thats what the bug forum claims.

    you can be time banned for false accusatrions, it happened to me, and it was EAC detecting my keyboard :P:

    banned.jpg


  • @shadowninja2012 said:

    well, it never reset on me, and im gonna want my money back, if im not allowed to play the game i bought, i need my money back, i could use that money for something better, oh, thats right, save it up for a better game, like call of duty

    You're well past the point of refund. And if you get to the point where you're banned, it'll be because you violated the EULA you agreed to when you launched the game for the first time. There are consequences for violating contracts.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302196#Comment_1302196

    just so everyone knows, EAC is detecting RGB keyboards as security violations and I got disconnected and time banned for having a razer keyboard, or at least thats what the bug forum claims.

    you can be time banned for false accusatrions, it happened to me, and it was EAC detecting my keyboard :P:

    [shrug]

    Doesn't change anything about this situation, which is one person with a bad connection refusing to accept responsibility for it.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302464#Comment_1302464

    [shrug]

    Doesn't change anything about this situation, which is one person with a bad connection refusing to accept responsibility for it.

    its the same thing, when a person is playing the game and it crahes - bam you get time banned, you have a RGB keybnoard, bam you can be time banned at any moment.

    To act as if its always someones fault for disconnecting is ridiculous. The person I quoted said, either 2 things are happening, nooo... you can be disconnected for having a rgb keyboard. Not to mention theres an entire sub forum dedicated to this topic because devs know its happening. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/DPP_RankUpdateError

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302470#Comment_1302470

    its the same thing, when a person is playing the game and it crahes - bam you get time banned, you have a RGB keybnoard, bam you can be time banned at any moment.

    To act as if its always someones fault for disconnecting is ridiculous. The person I quoted said, either 2 things are happening, nooo... you can be disconnected for having a rgb keyboard.

    I'm acting as if it's this person's problem that they keep disconnecting because it is. Don't change the subject.

  • @shadowninja2012 said:

    if a permanent ban does happen because of my internet outage or connection, well, dbd has 1 hell to pay

    That's cute thinking.

    I have nice metaphor for your situation. Careful I don't know if you like what comes next.

    You go for a Sunday drive (playing dbd) in a car with a faulty engine (bad internet) and everytime it breaks down (dc) you block the other people in lane.

    And everytime you continue to drive you get farther away and it takes longer to walk home when you decide to leave your car (stop playing whatever multiplayer game with a time penalty).

    Do you think the road has to pay anything for you decision to go for that drive in that car? Same with dbd. It is you decision to ignore you problems and continue to press on.

    And even if you don't see it or just don't want to, stackable time penalties always decrease over the time when there is NO NEW dc. But you can't guarantee dc free games with your internet so there is no helping it.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302475#Comment_1302475

    I'm acting as if it's this person's problem that they keep disconnecting because it is. Don't change the subject.

    youi said two things were happening and I said there were more than 2 reasons you can be disconnected, but anyway carry on.

  • Uh... no, you quoted me. Go back and check it.

    EDIT: Since the comment was changed, DrDeepwound was claiming that they weren't speaking to me and didn't even quote me in their original reply (which they totally did).

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302488#Comment_1302488

    Uh... no, you quoted me. Go back and check it.

    EDIT: Since the comment was changed, DrDeepwound was claiming that they weren't speaking to me and didn't even quote me in their original reply (which they totally did).

    ummm exactly, I didnt think you were the original person I quoted so I edited my mistake. Are you having a bad day you seem very angry and upset??

    Anyhow, carry on with your anger, im having coffee.

  • Two things were happening in this very specific instance, yes. It's not my fault that, in English, "you" is both singular and plural.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302489#Comment_1302489

    ummm exactly, I didnt think you were the original person I quoted so I edited my mistake. Are you having a bad day you seem very angry and upset??

    Anyhow, carry on with your anger, im having coffee.

    It's to provide context for my comment. I like to communicate clearly. But if you want to deflect by pretending I'm angry, go for it. Nobody's gonna buy it.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302459#Comment_1302459

    You're well past the point of refund. And if you get to the point where you're banned, it'll be because you violated the EULA you agreed to when you launched the game for the first time. There are consequences for violating contracts.

    the permanant ban can happen if my stuff doesn't get reset, i broken no rules or violations at all, they have set no limit nor resets, last week is my first time even knowing about the dam thing while i was playing, banning someone when they did nothing wrong at all, is against fair play. stacking it would make the situation even worse, and would actually causes to much frustration and would cause it to be deleted and never played ever again, im only demanding a change to save the game since it has only 1 game mode, keeping the penaly the way it is, well, i guess i know where dead by daylight gets its name, because its digging a grave for it to be buried, the money back is at least what they can do with the unwanted change

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302493#Comment_1302493

    It's to provide context for my comment. I like to communicate clearly. But if you want to deflect by pretending I'm angry, go for it. Nobody's gonna buy it.

    dude you got upset because I edited a post after making a mistake. I think its obvious you are way more engaged in this. I simply replied to you and you seem to be angry about it. All I did was show you there were other reeasons you can be disconnected than the two you stated,... did you ask if he has a RGB keyboard? That could be why, but instead you went off about my edit that was within like 20 seconds, I mean geez.

    edit: added: I'm out, I had no intention of deflecting, I was posting about disconnect reasons, anyway have a nice day bro!

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302464#Comment_1302464

    [shrug]

    Doesn't change anything about this situation, which is one person with a bad connection refusing to accept responsibility for it.

    its not my responsibility, wow, stil discriminating, you guys should just give up with your discriminating ways, im not responsible for the internet going out, i have no control over it

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302497#Comment_1302497

    dude you got upset because I edited a post after making a mistake. I think its obvious you are way more engaged in this. I simply replied to you and you seem to be angry about it. All I did was show you there were other reeasons you can be disconnected than the two you stated,... did you ask if he has a RGB keyboard? That could be why, but instead you went off about my edit that was within like 20 seconds, I mean geez.

    In their very first reply to me, they indicated they were playing on a console; specifically, a PlayStation.

    Anything else you'd like to criticize?

  • Locking this because it just seems like an argument rather than a discussion at this point. It's the users responsibility to require that they have adequate hardware to play this game - and that includes internet connection, as is listed on the game requirements.

1 2 ›