Can we get a match history list?

Just like something that shows the stats of the last 5 or something matches. Like it isn't needed. But I think it could be a nice QoL thing that shouldn't be to hard to add in. IDK just pop corn thoughts.

Comments

  • @FoxWolfFrostFire said:

    Just like something that shows the stats of the last 5 or something matches. Like it isn't needed. But I think it could be a nice QoL thing that shouldn't be to hard to add in. IDK just pop corn thoughts.

    I would think it would be interesting to see my personal escape vs dies vs totems cleansed e.t.c. in my history of playing. See how it changes as I play more...

  • My last 5 killer matches:

    • Defeat
    • Defeat
    • Defeat
    • Defeat
    • Defeat

    My last 5 survivor matches:

    • Victory
    • Victory
    • Victory
    • Victory
    • Victory

    Killer main.

  • Yes please

    I would like replays too (we are on Unreal Engine ffs), but I will sette for match history for now.

    Finally you could prove your statistics.

  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    Yes please

    I would like replays too (we are on Unreal Engine ffs), but I will sette for match history for now.

    Finally you could prove your statistics.

    Replays, yes! Even spectating from different players’ perspectives from that match!

  • I think if we had a match history it would only further show how broken match making is.

    First match

    r1,r3,r6,r7 vs r15

    Second match

    r2,r2,r3,r17 vs r14

    ect

  • didnt want to make another thread, so wake up this one.. would be great if we can see out match history

  • They really need a statistics screen to show us the basic details.


    I mean, c'mon - other games have detailed time-logs of each and every interaction with overhead maps that show exactly where each and every player was killed, what killed them, their SPM calculations, and other complex calculations.

    You think you can just let each player know the map, perks, kills, duration, and BP of their past few matches?

  • for events like this, I want to look back and see how much I earned in certain matches. What map was I in? Have I played with this person before? Aha, I knew that name sounded familiar!

    Maybe just give us a running list of the last 10 “match result” screens.

  • What I’d love to see is a tab where you can scroll through as many prior endgame screens as you want. It would be a great way to track your personal data if you’re into that sort of thing.