Killers how do you deal with last survivor

Most of the time, if i down the last survivor, if they struggle when i pick them up i hook them. If they accept their fate i try to find hatch or let them open the gate.

Also if i am clearly outmatched and i manage to get one before they escape in exit gate area, I'll pick them up and start walking out then turn around and drop them at the exit. Just letting them know i could have killed them, but took mercy on them.

Kind of hoping being nice will see a return on my long term happiness. Maybe they'll reciprocate the gesture.

Comments

  • Same. My killers fight the entity and spare often. Into the hatch they go.

  • I used to do that. Then one time I didn't (for a daily)...and I was ######### talked after game. That's when I realized a lot of the time that last survivor feels entitled to the hatch. So I now I tend to run a Cypress Mori (I have over 1000 of them between all my killers) almost every game unless I want a specific map or need bloodpoints. That's now how I deal with the last survivor. Murder.

  • I usually pick them up. If they struggle, I'll drop them then shake my head at them. If they struggle again, hook time. Most times they stop and I hunt down the hatch with them. Always ends on a happy note. I feel like my one act of kindness helps spread some decent vibes across the game for their next match

  • I run around with them till we find the hatch who ever gets to it first gets the hatch.

    If I find it first I'll close it and let them have the exit gate. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • I thought u meant finding them for that whispers is great but all depends how that survivor was in game and how my game went

  • @McLightning said:

    I used to do that. Then one time I didn't (for a daily)...and I was ######### talked after game. That's when I realized a lot of the time that last survivor feels entitled to the hatch. So I now I tend to run a Cypress Mori (I have over 1000 of them between all my killers) almost every game unless I want a specific map or need bloodpoints. That's now how I deal with the last survivor. Murder.

    Lol

    @Mikeasaurus said:

    I usually pick them up. If they struggle, I'll drop them then shake my head at them. If they struggle again, hook time. Most times they stop and I hunt down the hatch with them. Always ends on a happy note. I feel like my one act of kindness helps spread some decent vibes across the game for their next match

    Exactly. Karma!

    @Jigsaw_pprentice1993 said:

    I thought u meant finding them for that whispers is great but all depends how that survivor was in game and how my game went

    It does depend on the game as a whole. Usually if i just get my BBQ stacks im good. And head on players I usually let go. Its the only timevi laugh as a killer