One wall break per game anywhere you want
I like the concept of breakable walls, obviously I hope they make it to all maps but I don’t think the implementation is the best.
Instead if placing 4-5 “walls,” that you can break per map what if ALL walls were breakable but a killer could only break 1 per game.
Alternatively just put the 1 breakable wall on the clear problem loops that each map generally had just one of right now.
Comments
That seems like that would require way too much work.
The all walls, I agree. That’s why I suggest the second option as a quick fix instead of waiting 3-6-12 months for certain maps to be reworked Judy remove the one “infinite,” from the trouble maps by putting a breakable wall.
I wouldn't be surprised if that is the plan for the near future as far as problem maps.
Only issue with the second option is it'll be way easier to just add a doorway into that spot. Since the devs place a wall they acknowledge the problem but cover it with yet another bandaid fix