I think that Freddy is the easiest Killer to play as
He does have map and gen pressure, with addons he does have a passive slowdown, he can spam dream snares or dream pallets without a penalty.
The only penalty he does have is the small loss of a cooldown when he fakes the teleport.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling for nerfs, I just feel that he requires almost zero skill for high reward.
But I want to get better at playing against him, so please can you tell me some tips that could help me?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Only the title was changed, everything is the same, also I don't know what do you have with calling me "trying to be innocent".
Also just stop, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.
And then they still manage to 3 gen themselves and get caught by noed since nobody, in my games other than me, does totems.
I am going to stop 99 the outside gens now cos most will just pop it without thinking and then wondering why they lost when they have 3 gens close and on one side of the map. It is stupid what some people do. And i get this game after game after game as a solo que.
I just had two nancy bodyblock me because i got their totem that they needed for that locker heal perk. This game is just getting stupid now
well, he basically has no downsides, so...
yeah.
when you play against him the only thing i can give you as a tip would be to stay awake and if he has fake pallets try to memorize the locations of the real pallets and destroy his setup when asleep (the later can also be done with snares ofc)
Have you not heard of trapper or leatherface. Theyre the easiest killers to use imo