Why do you guys care about this game still?
I haven't played since some time in January the Dev's have made their point. Killer is fine in their eyes and doesn't need addressing. Gunslinger is proof that there're running out of idea's. This game plobley won't last much longer anyways. Gen times are a joke,and the new sabotage changes are hilariously bad. They nerfed ruin without any real address to the reason we used it. I love still comming to the forums and reading but nothing is gonna change. I'm already on to a new game. Good luck guys those who still play and actually have fun nowadays.
Comments
Bc it's my favorite and I have still have fun
gl with your other game
Thanks for that can I ask do u play both roles?
Yes, I do play both roles . I am starting to play more Killer than before btw
I play a lot of other games, but this one's fun. It's evolving, sure, but the core premise is still the same. 5 players enter the same match and all find new and exciting ways to hate each other.
That's pretty timeless if you ask me.
Because this game is my favorite.
Good luck with your new game
The better question is why do you? I have never hung around the forums of a game that I no longer wanted to play.
For me, I like the concept of the game, and it can be fun. However, i have moved away from my 50/50 play time, and have been playing more survivor lately. It is far less stressful, and i really don't want to get into the slugging, tunneling, camping, and mori'ing playstyle that killers have had to adopt. I do hope the devs get it together, but these new updates are not filling me with a lot of hope.