What do you do in queue?
Queue times are long. What do you do to pass the time?
I personally will get drinks, snacks, fold laundry, and have done my taxes lol.
Curious what everyone does while waiting.
Tagged:
Trusted
Queue times are long. What do you do to pass the time?
I personally will get drinks, snacks, fold laundry, and have done my taxes lol.
Curious what everyone does while waiting.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Que times are not long for me.
It fluctuates for me, depending on if I'm playing survivor, killer, + ranks. I've had instant games or 10 minute waits.
Though that isn't really the topic.
Cruise the forums.
Minimum five minute wait for me as a survivor every game. In fact, just searched for more than five minutes and then got an error, so here we go again.
i just play killer it’s near instant match’s on ps4
If I'm doing SWF, we chat and share memes. If I'm going solo, I'll read a book or play games on my phone.
brutal
Make something to eat, get a drink, do some chores, etc. Recently, I moved my treadmill near the computer so that i can use that and still see when I get a match. :)
Memepost on the forums or watch YouTube videos with my mouse hovering over dead by daylight icon so I can see when it pops me in a lobby.
Queues are usually only 2mins tops when I play though.
Watch Youtube, read the forums, take a nap, make Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, go for a walk, walk the dog, contemplate on life, eat, sleep, use the bathroom, go on amazon, go on gamestop and/or spin my characters around in lobby.
Youtube, go get a drink, check the forums, stretch.
Unless I'm playing killers, than I just wait 5 seconds
I watch SNL skits on YouTube
As a solo queue survivor, I watch youtube or work out of a little bit.
As killer, I can't do anything while waiting cause lobbies are instant which is why I've been playing killer more frequently.
Internet.
I typically just minimize and watch videos. I'd like to sword fight some people but nobody has courage anymore it seems.
S: I run to the great wall of China and back.
K: I run to my controller because I already found a match.