What Do You Think About Possibly Adding Windows to the Basment?
I kinda thought about this a bit the other day. What do you think about adding a window to the basement in the future? Do you think Behaviour should do it? Most times people get hooked in the basement, they die faster and normally no one gets out, but it's easier sacrifices for the killer, but also can be frustrating for survivors. I'm curious to hear your opinions!
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Where would it be tho? You would need to create another staircase, I don't think it's necessary.
I was thinking/meaning on the sides of the walls in it that weren't occupied by the staircase
I don't get it, how would you get out?
so, maybe not a window, but an alternate escape route seems fair, like maybe a survivor only air-duct that takes a little longer to get through, maybe a 1 second pause when out to cough out the dust from crawling inside, but the basement is for sure a Killers only area
The basement is commonly set at the safest loop location. If you loop the killer near the shack its your own fault bb
the basement is meant to serve as a dangerous place to be as a survivor with a reward for your troubles in the way of a chest where if the killer catches you in there you may as well throw yourself on hook because getting out is a no go. adding another escape route seems pointless and gets rid of one of the main purposes of the basement
The Basement should be difficult or downright impossible to escape. It's the Killer's ultimate hook location.
No.
Eh.
I hate people camping the basement stairs as much as the next person, but adding multiple ways into the basement would ruin it's desirability and effect IMO.
I wouldn't complain if this gets added, but I don't think it's needed.
I would settle for Head On not being able to be avoided if you're in the locker nearest the hooks right at the entrance to the basement. Just make the locker slightly farther out.
No.
Maybe only 1 person can escape through it at a time so people can't hop in there all at once? And they can only get out using the air duct, can't get into basement using it.
Or even a 1 time use thing and then it gets stuck forever lol
I think elevator and a bar, maybe some cocaine and hookers too?
I think we should simply have a door there that exits to a waiting limo to drive survivors to the exit gate. Why stop at a window
lmao what.
The basement is supposed to be dangerous.
I'm not sure how that would work. Even then, the basement is suppose to be the most deadly place a survivor can walk into so increasing the chance of escaping would nullify that.
Don't make bubba sad!