I actually think about this too and decided the winter outfit only looks good with the head piece and body. They don’t really blend well with his primary body because it’s a slightly different shape.
I have noticed that the gold version of his primary looks much better then I first realized and costs less shards then one purple cosmetic.
I love me some Oni. I hope he gets some love in the next tome.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello? Fashion police? I think I just witnessed an atrocity.
All blood or all winter skin, no mixing, please for the love of god.
Neither. Get the Sanguinary mask if you have too or get the winter blade. I did both and got this:
@Spannungsstoß @Mikeadatrix I think mixing can work it just has to be with the right things.
The amazing outfit combo I'm currently using is the Ice-Cold Legacy body + Degraded Lord head & sword. Try it out; it looks amazing!
(Don't have a picture right now sorry)
I actually think about this too and decided the winter outfit only looks good with the head piece and body. They don’t really blend well with his primary body because it’s a slightly different shape.
I have noticed that the gold version of his primary looks much better then I first realized and costs less shards then one purple cosmetic.
I love me some Oni. I hope he gets some love in the next tome.
i would take the body and combine it with the white mask.
I use the full P3 skin. It looks terrifying.