Do you fuel camper trolls?
I know some people who get really mad when they get camped (Rightfully so) obviously nothings more boring then sitting on the hook with a bubba staring at you. But they don't obviously Message the killer or say in chat a bunch of things to fuel him like "trash killer" and "dirty camper" honestly what i say when i'm camped is "GG congrats we got like 4 gens done in the time you were waiting for me to die" Just wanted to see other peoples opinions. (It is personally annoying to me when a camper runs noed though and gets kills because noed does kinda reward a killer for doing kinda nothing) Anyways your opinions appreciated thanks!
Comments
I don't anymore. I just say gg and move on. I don't like it but it is their choice on how they want to play the game.
If I'm getting hard camped, I tell the killer in the endgame chat "this is the reason decisive exists. you can't complain about it"
Killer:This is why insidious exists you can't complain about it.
Kindred is a perk I run 24/7. Ain't nobody falling for insidious on my team
The only thing I'll ever really say unless anyone else says something first is just "GG", if I don't say that I just say nothing.
I'm not rude to the killer if they chose to camp, I just try to tell them gg
In my opinion i think if the killer does not leave the area by a certain radius within a certain time after a hook they should get re-spawned halfway to all the way across the map to give the survivors a fighting chance.
you start to not give a flying ######### about campers after a while
If I am the victim I already have a chase (the most interesting thing to do in the game as a survivor) so i just spend my time analyzing the tiles that have spawn and how my team is doing. After the game i say "gg" or i don't say anything, depending in the situation.
If I am not the survivor who is being camped, I maximize my points by doing gens, totems, chests and I usually try to trade my hook with the camped one as I already got the pip. Using this strategy I can get some chase before the game ends and enjoy it a little. If it's a pro camper that don't fall to the usual tricks, Bubba not giving a failed chainsaw for example, then i just try to enter and exit chase to gain audacity until i maxed it and then escape.
“Pro camper”
lol
This is up there on the comments that aged badly. 2 months later and kindred not countering insidious is a thing on the PTB.
Cute