Basement stairs bug

The falling animation bug when going down the stairs in the basement, know what I'm talking about? When is that getting fixed BHVR? It has been too long already... please fix it.

Comments

  • @Twix said:

    The falling animation bug when going down the stairs in the basement, know what I'm talking about? When is that getting fixed BHVR? It has been too long already... please fix it.

    don't worry, i'm sure they'll fix it in the next update, while breaking 1000 other things in this game.

  • it's actually amazing how this bug it's not map related nor stairs related. Just every single basement stairs, I swear they put more efforts in bug creating than fixing.

  • @YaiPa said:

    it's actually amazing how this bug it's not map related nor stairs related. Just every single basement stairs, I swear they put more efforts in bug creating than fixing.

    To be fair, it's not that they have a different asset for "every single basement stairs". I'm pretty sure the basement is a single asset, if it get fixed, it will get fixed in "every single basement stairs" since all of them are the same.

  • @Coder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1113010#Comment_1113010

    To be fair, it's not that they have a different asset for "every single basement stairs". I'm pretty sure the basement is a single asset, if it get fixed, it will get fixed in "every single basement stairs" since all of them are the same.

    yeah, they probably keep copy pasting the same block on every map. But it's been in the game since at least 2 chapters, hence 2 new maps (hence 6 months), it's time to fix it, isn't it?

  • @YaiPa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1113093#Comment_1113093

    yeah, they probably keep copy pasting the same block on every map. But it's been in the game since at least 2 chapters, hence 2 new maps (hence 6 months), it's time to fix it, isn't it?

    No. It's not "copy pasting", it's instantiating the asset on every map, in fact most maps have 2 places where the basement can be instanciated due to RNG. Sometimes is under the shack, sometimes it's under the main building of the map.