What are your thoughts on him? And have you named him? I call him Cornelius, he is the bestest of boys, despite being a dick & not shutting the ######### up!
I don't know whether to be offended or proud, so for the time being i'm both
Being both is good, but on the topic of the bird itself it would be nice to see it re-appear in the map itself, it it doesn't already. Just so it doesn't fade out of existence once the Killer menu layout changes again.
Being both is good, but on the topic of the bird itself it would be nice to see it re-appear in the map itself, it it doesn't already. Just so it doesn't fade out of existence once the Killer menu layout changes again.
I think he does :D
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's in one of the wagons grabbing a snack from a corpse.
As for what I'm naming him, Speckles the vulture! He's Deathslinger's best buddy. Like, Deathslinger would die for him and he gives him scraps of meat after a trial, but he doesn't like the other killers knowing he has a soft side.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I call him "Unnecessary".
I call it Keezoo.
@Keezo
I can him "Please stop making noise while I watch videos"
That, or Squawk since all he/she does is Squawk.
I don't know whether to be offended or proud, so for the time being i'm both
Being both is good, but on the topic of the bird itself it would be nice to see it re-appear in the map itself, it it doesn't already. Just so it doesn't fade out of existence once the Killer menu layout changes again.
I call him "Bird Up"
Victor the Vulture is my name for his :)
I think he does :D
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's in one of the wagons grabbing a snack from a corpse.
As for what I'm naming him, Speckles the vulture! He's Deathslinger's best buddy. Like, Deathslinger would die for him and he gives him scraps of meat after a trial, but he doesn't like the other killers knowing he has a soft side.