You know what sucks?

Having your head split by pigs traps cos your rng is so bad that it always takes 4 tries and if there is a hook in between you are doomed.


Good times :)

Comments

  • The "checking your browser" crap before visiting the new forum. Also sucks.

  • @fleshbox said:

    Having your head split by pigs traps cos your rng is so bad that it always takes 4 tries and if there is a hook in between you are doomed.

    Good times :)

    You know what more sucks?

    Ranting at survivors in the endgame chat why they haven't open the gates and just hang around me until I lost control and killd them all.

    There answer: There were still 2 gens left and they did not wanted to make them without me breaking it sometimes.

    My thought: uuups

    I had felt so ashamed, because I wanted first to let them survive since there was a dc in the beginning :(.

    Sometimes I really need to look more at the ui :|.

  • You know... I never actually died to the rbt masks...

    I would have, but the killer always seems to find me in such occasions and hooks me. 🤷‍♂️

  • You know what really sucks? This👇

    56201_W3.jpg


  • i hate when i’m trying to take my trap off and it’s always, without fail, the last box. i must have really bad luck or RNG is just trash ):

  • You could just do what a survivor did earlier. Attempt to leave with it on. And this was a Rank 3. RANK 3! I of course laughed at this epic fail as Pig hooked me to death. It was worth dying to see it happen!

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    You know... I never actually died to the rbt masks...

    I would have, but the killer always seems to find me in such occasions and hooks me. 🤷‍♂️

    I went through a string of bad luck with the Pig traps where I died almost every single time because it was always the last box and I just didn't have time for whatever reason. Now, as long as my trap isn't ticking, I do gens. I'm so tired of being picked off the boxes as soon as I get off the hook. And if I die to a trap, at least it's funny.