Encountered jsut a few nurses since then. But I noticed that it is not braindead easy now to down someone. Previously most nurses just spam blinked until you were down and you could only escape when a hit missed near obstacles, so you could actually get some LOS blockers during the stun.
Now the nurses are sometimes super bad and don't get anything, or are still good and end chases quickly by doing some good predictions or baits. I tried nurse like 20-30 matches to learn short before the rework was announced. To me the difference is noticeable but still she has good map pressure and can ignore the basic loop mechanics. I perform ok with her although I might not have been facing the omega pros that know how to juke her. I just think the low base movement speed is not necessary anymore with the blink recharge. 4 m/s or 4.1 m/s should be still fair
Her addons absolutely needed a change, but her base was fine. If they really wanted to nerf it they should of just added another second or two onto her fatigue
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She is still good though.
Not counting her bugs anyway.
Encountered jsut a few nurses since then. But I noticed that it is not braindead easy now to down someone. Previously most nurses just spam blinked until you were down and you could only escape when a hit missed near obstacles, so you could actually get some LOS blockers during the stun.
Now the nurses are sometimes super bad and don't get anything, or are still good and end chases quickly by doing some good predictions or baits. I tried nurse like 20-30 matches to learn short before the rework was announced. To me the difference is noticeable but still she has good map pressure and can ignore the basic loop mechanics. I perform ok with her although I might not have been facing the omega pros that know how to juke her. I just think the low base movement speed is not necessary anymore with the blink recharge. 4 m/s or 4.1 m/s should be still fair
She would be if she didn't have 800 bugs that hamper her.
But without bugs, she is good.
Her addons absolutely needed a change, but her base was fine. If they really wanted to nerf it they should of just added another second or two onto her fatigue