Friendly's Discussion Time

1) If you play on console, specify which one and what killer you main. Cause I wanna know who is the most popular

2) I love seeing people complain about the PTB! I cant even access it as a nintendo switch player.

3) Who should i level up next? Adam, Bill, or Ace (I do not have licensed characters or Jane unlocked )

4) Can i get a Huntress addon that is a crosshair? Like make it rare or ultra rare cause my sense of center screen is crap

5) What are the changes to survivor perks that are coming out? I know liller just not surviv.

Comments

    1. Xbox and Spirit!
    2. Bill but personally you should level up Feng and Meg first
    3. Saboteur is getting changed so you can instantly sabo a hook without the need for a toolbox but its on a big cooldown. you can also see the aura of hooks within 56 meters of a picked up survivor.
  • Xbox One X: Legion & Leather Face

    Bill, Borrowed Time and Unbreakable are very handy situational perks. Bare in mind if you want play as Bill he has a stupidly loud grunting cough, it’s like he smoked 20 cigars in a day.

    Toolbox has less charges but repairing gens are faster, highly recommend using the toolbox for the last gen. Sabotaging is getting a buff, you can now sabotage a hook with a toolbox in 2.5 seconds, a yellow toolbox can sabotage 3 hooks in one game.