Has new match making gone live?

I'm playing killer just to do my challenges. I'm regularly getting matched with rank 5-7 when I'm a level 17 killer. And they've all been two or four man SWF. I just want to do my challenges. When I used to play with my friends, we'd have a 5-7 killer against a 15, 15, 17 and one 5. All my friends quit playing this game because of match making and now this is happening to me almost every killer game. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    I'm playing killer just to do my challenges. I'm regularly getting matched with rank 5-7 when I'm a level 17 killer. And they've all been two or four man SWF. I just want to do my challenges. When I used to play with my friends, we'd have a 5-7 killer against a 15, 15, 17 and one 5. All my friends quit playing this game because of match making and now this is happening to me almost every killer game. Anyone else seeing this?

    No, matchmaking hasn't changed yet. Yes, it's extremely annoying. I got booted from rank 7 to rank 13 with the rank reset bug. Now I'm playing rank 4-8 survivors, which is who I SHOULD be playing. Having a lot more fun.

  • @JC316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/131684/has-new-match-making-gone-live

    No, matchmaking hasn't changed yet. Yes, it's extremely annoying. I got booted from rank 7 to rank 13 with the rank reset bug. Now I'm playing rank 4-8 survivors, which is who I SHOULD be playing. Having a lot more fun.

    Dead By Buglight? Bug By Daylight? Bug Bug Bugbug? What should we call this hot mess these days?

  • Yeah nah this game is broken sometimes, and the matchmaking is a prime example of that. I'm looking forward to the new MMR system tbh, because even if its flawed then at least it won't be THIS abomination we have now.


    Earlier today I faced three rank 1s. As a rank 10. Its ridiculous.

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1109263#Comment_1109263

    Dead By Buglight? Bug By Daylight? Bug Bug Bugbug? What should we call this hot mess these days?

    Dead by killer bugs, but for the love of god fix the survivor bugs.

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Yeah nah this game is broken sometimes, and the matchmaking is a prime example of that. I'm looking forward to the new MMR system tbh, because even if its flawed then at least it won't be THIS abomination we have now.

    Earlier today I faced three rank 1s. As a rank 10. Its ridiculous.

    Two months I've sat in purple ranks getting pure red rank survivors with 2500-4500 hours in the game. Gets old after a while.