What is your favorite cosmetic and why?

what cosmetic do you love and why ? for me , it would have to be Ghost faces P3 skin. it's simple but the blood looks amazing on it . it makes me feel like a real slasher!

Comments

  • bunny feng min, cause I'm a weeb

  • Campus Sunnies for Dwight. They make him look confident and it makes me feel good.

  • I get to be the first one to say it! Pantsless Myers! Because, well, the leg! Also it's a meme. But the leg...

  • Pilot Ace, I really like the work of the art team on that one.

  • @senki527 said:

    bunny feng min, cause I'm a weeb

    How are you a weeb if Feng is chinese?

  • Even tho many would disagree, Nancys prestige set my favorite among all of them, it has a decent amount of blood, goes well with her other cosmetics and doesn't have too much blood.

    As for store cosmetic, it would be Nancys Snow Ball dress, I really like the dress and the hair, it always reminds me of Nancy dancing with Dustin at the end of s2, making me smile a bit.

    source.gif