I'm Really Impressed
Maybe Ghostface's release scared me before, but Chapter 15 is looking ######### sick as hell.
So, I am saving my shards. Spirit or Deathslinger?
Maybe Ghostface's release scared me before, but Chapter 15 is looking ######### sick as hell.
So, I am saving my shards. Spirit or Deathslinger?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately while the new chapter looks cool, at least in the PTB, the new killer sucks ass. So unless that is changed, Spirit.
Take the spirit if you want a powerful killer, otherwise just pick what appeals more.
Spirit if you want a high-tier Killer, but pick who you want :D
Definitely spirit