Can anyone convince me to play more?

I know this is a weird question, but i kind of burned out for this game. Currently my Rift is at 17, so you know how little i played since the last major update.

I want to buy new killer with shards, but i only have 5k at the moment. So.. do you have anything to help me?

Comments

  • if you have come up to this point, then you already know the answer.

  • Will sound strange but... I record and post on YouTube.only my rl friends watch and that’s ok. I got burned out too then Dakota asked me when leatherface tax collector was coming back to bash thou nasty tax evaders.

    point is if u link it I’ll watch it w/e your main is just be silly and see how much fun you end up having

    @OmegaXII

  • I don't understand anything I have read on this thread.

  • I just stop playing for a couple of days when I get burned out and it helps a lot so, that's my suggestion. Just take a break for a few days or a week.

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    I don't understand anything I have read on this thread.

    It's a struggle between "i want to get the new killer" and "i don't want to play the game" mentality

    Mind conflict lol

  • @OmegaXII said:

    I know this is a weird question, but i kind of burned out for this game. Currently my Rift is at 17, so you know how little i played since the last major update.

    I want to buy new killer with shards, but i only have 5k at the moment. So.. do you have anything to help me?

    All I will say is play on the ptb for a bit and give the game some more time because there are a lot of changes that are going to make the game a lot more fun coming up pretty soon.

  • Hey.....Play More....

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    I don't understand anything I have read on this thread.

    I still laugh every time I read your user name...

  • @OmegaXII said:

    I know this is a weird question, but i kind of burned out for this game. Currently my Rift is at 17, so you know how little i played since the last major update.

    I want to buy new killer with shards, but i only have 5k at the moment. So.. do you have anything to help me?

    I mean, if you're losing focus, try and grind out your tome and the old compendium. It gives you something to actively work on and save a TON of bp. I just saved and spent a mil last week, and plan to do it again for the new killer.

    Plus you'll save like 6-8k shards, so you can buy him AND a perk or two from the SoS to give more bo for him.

    I just took my oni from 15-50 with 1mil bp and 8k shards. About 5 days of focusing on saving/doing challenges while playing.

  • I'm glad it makes you laugh. I was quite pleased with it although if I had to do it again I would choose 'Maurice'.

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1107873#Comment_1107873

    I'm glad it makes you laugh. I was quite pleased with it although if I had to do it again I would choose 'Maurice'.

    Dude, Rex Huin is amazing, I really loved it since the first time I read it.

  • The new chapter will still be around. You don't need it on the day of release @OmegaXII Take a break play something else for awhile till you want to play again.