Will There be a Killer Shack Breakable Wall?

I've been kinda lacking on news about the new chapter and everything, but will the Killer Shack asset get an update to have a breakable wall? If so, that could make the shack alot weaker for survivors depending on placement. Or is it not even possible at this point and time?

Comments

  • I hope not, otherwise they don't understand which loops are to strong and which ones are already balanced.

    Anyone who thinks killer shack is to strong/weak is just bad.

  • @DwightOP said:

    I hope not, otherwise they don't understand which loops are to strong and which ones are already balanced.

    Anyone who thinks killer shack is to strong/weak is just bad.

    There is a breakable wall there on the new map and it makes the window pretty much useless.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Well, there's a breakable wall on the new map's killer shack. That map's killer shack is also slightly different as well though. The pallet location is a bit more centered, for example.

    The wall with the lockers seems longer,atleast to me

  • I think places where doors/windows may spawn, but dont, will be potential places for breakable walls, and normal killer shack not gonna be changed.