Survivor names under player names in post match chat.

Please devs make this happen,a lot of times you talking to people after a trial and you don't know who is who because you don't pay attention etc.

I think it would be a nice QoL change,what do you people think?

Comments

  • Yes please!

    There are times where a survivor is just being a straight-up ######### and/or cheating and I'd like to give them the report they deserve (or contrary, there have been times where I've had a survivor go above and beyond to help and I'd like to give them the ol' thumbs up) but if I wasn't paying enough attention or don't remember who was who or whatnot, I can't.

  • Well, even in postgame you can open the menu and see game details and it tells you who is who.

  • I see what you mean, I have trouble remembering who was who as well, but... What if you there are at least 2 Fengs/Megs etc?

  • @Carpemortum said:

    Well, even in postgame you can open the menu and see game details and it tells you who is who.

    Either you can't do that in the Xbox version or I'm too dumb to figure it out :D

    All it says in my post game stats thing is which tag played with which items but it doesn't say which tag was the jackass Meg who was glitching.