Huntress vs Gunslinger hitbox
Huntress hatchet hitbox on survivor: 100000x100000 pixels
Gunslinger spear hitbox on survivor: 10x10 pixels
Huntress hatchet hitbox on survivor: 100000x100000 pixels
Gunslinger spear hitbox on survivor: 10x10 pixels
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this town aint big enough for the both of them
Well it's the closest thing I'm getting to an evil bayou demon in this game. Take what I can get
Huntressssss wiiiiiiiiins.
I'm all for the hitbox feeling legit. I have zero problem with this. When they tried fixing huntress hitbox the outrage was crazy.
Because they broke it. Hatchets phased through people.
What do you mean? I still get that now 😭😭
Killers perception vs survivors perception
Deathslingers spear also moves 100 times faster and is easier to hit
This. Even Huntress with her green hatchet draw add in doesnt compare to the speed at which this guy can aim and fire