Is Yui's voice deeper?
On the PTB, Yui's voice sounds a lot deeper than it normally is. Did they change her voice at all? It sounds like they made it slower and not as high pitched as it used to be.
Tagged:
Dev
On the PTB, Yui's voice sounds a lot deeper than it normally is. Did they change her voice at all? It sounds like they made it slower and not as high pitched as it used to be.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also noticed it. I really hope that itβs a bug because i prefer her old voice.
I always liked her voice but never thought it fit her face or aesthetic. This sounds like a good change, although I haven't heard it yet.
It was meg's voice in the PTB
They were talking about on the Chains of Hate ptb.
oh, i thought it was just me. yeah, i noticed it too, but i think it's better now she doesn't sound so annoying
Thats Zarina, not Yui
No, they were saying that in the Chains of Hate ptb, Yui's voice sounded deeper for some reason. They weren't talking about Zarina.
There were also some comments that her voice sounded too much like Nancy's.
Wh-what?
They both sound completely different π
It wasn't something that was a universal comment. :)
I didn't mean that it was.
I'm just genuinely confused that people actually thought that
She took a bunch of steroids. Her deeper voice is judt the beginning. She's the next killer.
I notice it now guys, yeah its pretty weird. I hope her old voice comes back ;(