2 things
- BUNNY FENG IS FINALLY COMING!!!!
- The killers perks are literally terrible and have 0 viability and hardly any synergy. Buff and rework ALL of them please.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok
I think you ought to give the new perks a little more time first. I've already seen some interesting ideas floating around for them (like Dead Man's Switch on Doctor, or Hex: Retribution with Haunted Ground).
Dead Mans switch is alright and I do enjoy the 10 second aura reveal of retribution but please buff the other one whos name I forgot because I got excited thinking it was exposed ;-; plus I can't see too much use outta it. I do love Zarina and the survivor perks though and thanks for Bunny Feng
Gearhead? I don't know, I can see some potential in it. It's a lot like Discordance except even just a single survivor can activate it. Instead of requiring two survivors to be on it, it only requires you to hit people twice. It might not be meta, but it sounds pretty decent for tracking.
Where is this Bunny Feng?
Killer peaks seem meh at best
the hook perk for survivor is iron will but worse
insta heal v2 is solid and has a lot of synergy tho, so props to them for adding a good perk
Will be a store outfit.
Any images of it atm? Or is it just an announcement?
here you can see it
https://imgur.com/gallery/4coOx0n
Imo it should trigger some other way because its a very chancey thing in order to receive a skill check during the time frame. Maybe it should increase skill check trigger odds during the time its active?