I adjusted my review to positive now and gonna get him and the others that i am missing. I am also gonna get the rift pass. I scoffed at that pass but i want to support them now that i am seeing the changes.
I adjusted my review to positive now and gonna get him and the others that i am missing. I am also gonna get the rift pass. I scoffed at that pass but i want to support them now that i am seeing the changes.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One of my favorites now- Oni and Hag are better IMO but this is definitely Top 5 ๐
That is great lmao.
I adjusted my review to positive now and gonna get him and the others that i am missing. I am also gonna get the rift pass. I scoffed at that pass but i want to support them now that i am seeing the changes.
Christ, thats brutal, moris have been getting more violent and more interesting recently.
That's the spirit!