PTB Patchnotes out. Why no trailer?
Title.
Title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, is the actual ptb out?
If not it will probably be released alongside the actual ptb content.
We know his name at least.
Deathslinger.
The Deathslinger
Looking like a chain swinging power yup.
Huntress 2.0?
I am not sure if the name of the new killer is badass or way too recherche
Sounds like another lame killer. Oni was way cooler.
Please tell me that's not truly the killer's name...
It is. Lore is he's from late 1800's, and the map is a saloon. So it's a play on Gunslinger I imagine.
Where can I find the lore?
It was leaked last night.
There's a video recap of the lore here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaL7Oj4ahG8Guess it's safe to post now since the PTB is available.
I meant the killer lore, is it out yet?
Not that I know of no but it's confirmed wild west cowboy.
You can find a pic of the killer here (spoilers for anyone that doesn't want to see yet)
https://twitter.com/mattt_bhvr
Holy #########! He does actually have a weapon, this is going to be a nightmare to go against!