Do anyone know when the PTB releases?
I believe it's some time within the next 24 hours.
Today
In 5h
the day next to yesterday
@aregularplayer said:the day next to yesterday
@aregularplayer said:
lies, nothing came out sunday, I checked
After an hour and 15 minutes there will be a trailer and after 3 hours and 15 minutes there will be a PTB.
@VSLl said:After an hour and 15 minutes there will be a trailer and after 3 hours and 15 minutes there will be a PTB.
@VSLl said:
No, ptb will be out in 4h and 10m
When are we meant to be getting this trailer I keep checking YouTube every 5 mins since yesterday feels like I’m getting the jitters lol
@xChrisx said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1103527#Comment_1103527No, ptb will be out in 4h and 10m
@xChrisx said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1103527#Comment_1103527
Yeah, I made a mistake on the hour.
@VSLl said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1103533#Comment_1103533Yeah, I made a mistake on the hour.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1103533#Comment_1103533
Wait, so shouldnt trailer be out like right now?
@Archimedes5000 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1103742#Comment_1103742Wait, so shouldnt trailer be out like right now?
@Archimedes5000 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1103742#Comment_1103742
in 10 minutes
@VSLl said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1103754#Comment_1103754in 10 minutes
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1103754#Comment_1103754
@sanki said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1103809#Comment_1103809Wait, so shouldnt trailer be out like right now?
@sanki said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1103809#Comment_1103809
Hmmmmmm
The PTB should drop within 1 hour and 2 minutes from right now.
Still no trailer... i bet is coming out right when ptb is out, instead of 1-2 hr before
@Peanits slept through his alarm so they canceled the PTB for today. Nobody else knows how to post it. Thanks a lot!!
(Just kidding)
It releases today. We'll post a more precise time along with other details shortly.
@Peanits said:It releases today. We'll post a more precise time along with other details shortly.
@Peanits said:
OH!!!! That is great!!!!
50 min
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe it's some time within the next 24 hours.
Today
In 5h
the day next to yesterday
lies, nothing came out sunday, I checked
After an hour and 15 minutes there will be a trailer and after 3 hours and 15 minutes there will be a PTB.
No, ptb will be out in 4h and 10m
When are we meant to be getting this trailer I keep checking YouTube every 5 mins since yesterday feels like I’m getting the jitters lol
Yeah, I made a mistake on the hour.
Wait, so shouldnt trailer be out like right now?
in 10 minutes
Wait, so shouldnt trailer be out like right now?
Hmmmmmm
The PTB should drop within 1 hour and 2 minutes from right now.
Still no trailer... i bet is coming out right when ptb is out, instead of 1-2 hr before
@Peanits slept through his alarm so they canceled the PTB for today. Nobody else knows how to post it. Thanks a lot!!
(Just kidding)
It releases today. We'll post a more precise time along with other details shortly.
OH!!!! That is great!!!!
50 min