Just Wow Loooool

So decided to hop on DBD tonight, havnt played since ruin change, I didn't leave because of ruin change because I never used it anyway, I left because of matchmaking ranks just being trash and waiting long for a match as survivor, so yes I decided to have a little play tonight and WOW!!!! I cant believe how easy it is for survivors ๐Ÿ˜‚ specially when your getting matched with yellow ranks who dont really know what they are doing, I was just wacking out gens with and without ruin, it was so boring ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I dont feel any kind of challenge playing, I think I'm officially done with the game for now. Unless we get a wolf tomorrow then I might have to reconsider ๐Ÿ˜Š. I wish you killer mains good luck โœŒ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Uhh

    Ok, bye? I guess? I dont know what to take from your post that hasnt been said a million times already

  • @bilaueta said:

    Uhh

    Ok, bye? I guess? I dont know what to take from your post that hasnt been said a million times already

    Just cant believe how easy the game has become lol

  • And they are buffing toolboxes to be EVEN FASTER - at this point I think balance of the game is a joke, and they only want to make it more of a bully simulator than it already is. They are even buffing Sabotaging -_-

  • @NullEXE said:

    And they are buffing toolboxes to be EVEN FASTER - at this point I think balance of the game is a joke, and they only want to make it more of a bully simulator than it already is. They are even buffing Sabotaging -_-

    They are buffing toolbox speed? Huh lol I thought they where going to slow them down lol

  • @mylesmylo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1101768#Comment_1101768

    They are buffing toolbox speed? Huh lol I thought they where going to slow them down lol

    They're giving them fewer charges so the toolbox will deplete before the gen is finished, but they're increasing the repair of toolboxes to compensate.

  • @NullEXE said:

    And they are buffing toolboxes to be EVEN FASTER - at this point I think balance of the game is a joke, and they only want to make it more of a bully simulator than it already is. They are even buffing Sabotaging -_-

    They're changing it to a small burst of progress instead of a speed boost. It's most likely going to work like a BNP Add-on. A chunk of completion, but it drains the toolbox fast. So, no. They are not making tool boxes faster. They are making them less reliable.

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1101778#Comment_1101778

    They're giving them fewer charges so the toolbox will deplete before the gen is finished, but they're increasing the repair of toolboxes to compensate.

    The two variables being adjusted are the % repair speed bonus and # of charges yes - but they said it'd overall result in less repaired not the same. How much of a difference remains to be seen.

  • Then maybe you wanna check out the upcoming PTB.

    Killers get something special...