I am looking for help

I am on a mission to learn every killer and get them to level 50 to get the teachables and I need help with who to chose next:

Killers I have at 50:

  • Trapper
  • Haggu
  • Doctor
  • Huntress
  • Clown
  • Spirit
  • Legion

Killers I need to level up:

  • Wraith
  • Billy
  • Nurse
  • Mikey
  • Bubba
  • Freddy
  • Pig
  • Legion
  • Plague
  • Demo
  • Oni

I know this is a long list but I would like to know what killer would be the best for me to level up next based on how hard they are and their perks, if you mention one maybe some tips and tricks aswell, Thanks!!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Level up Bubba first. For BBQ & Chili. Those +100% BP will definitely help you.

  • @Kagari_Leha said:

    Level up Bubba first. For BBQ & Chili. Those +100% BP will definitely help you.

    Oh yeh I should mention, I have BBQ already

  • Decide based on the perks you want to use the most that you don't have. Also by the builds you wanna use on the killer you use the most.

  • Recommend plague solely for her perks, dark devotion is fine but what you really want is infectious fright and corrupt intervention. The killer is ok by herself and she will get buff in the following patches so maybe she is worth the effort. You could also level up legion since discordance is also a great perk although that is not a great killer

    If you want to have fun go with mikey, billy and (my personal favourite killer) demoboy. Myers is hella fun with certain builds while billy is a more casual killer with some good opportunities to make sick plays. And well, I just love playing demo myself

  • @FogLurker said:

    Decide based on the perks you want to use the most that you don't have. Also by the builds you wanna use on the killer you use the most.

    Good thought, except I don’t have a main, I have played around the same time with every killer I have lvl 50d with and I don’t know who my main will be

  • @bilaueta said:

    Recommend plague solely for her perks, dark devotion is fine but what you really want is infectious fright and corrupt intervention. The killer is ok by herself and she will get buff in the following patches so maybe she is worth the effort. You could also level up legion since discordance is also a great perk although that is not a great killer

    If you want to have fun go with mikey, billy and (my personal favourite killer) demoboy. Myers is hella fun with certain builds while billy is a more casual killer with some good opportunities to make sick plays. And well, I just love playing demo myself

    Yeah I am conflicted on Plague, I don’t know if I should wait until before or after the PTB or start playing her now, I am probably going to play a game as everyone and see who I like the most

  • @Flarefire_Xx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1101694#Comment_1101694

    Yeah I am conflicted on Plague, I don’t know if I should wait until before or after the PTB or start playing her now, I am probably going to play a game as everyone and see who I like the most

    Dont worry about it, maining a survivor or killer is a process that happens naturally after many games, you start to like playing with some killers until you realize you have a favoritism for one of them

  • you have all the good perks really, i would recommend myers and nurse so you can make anti heal builds with nurses calling, dying light, and thano.

    edit: also if you dont have it sloppy butcher but i forget who has that perk.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    you have all the good perks really, i would recommend myers and nurse so you can make anti heal builds with nurses calling, dying light, and thano.

    edit: also if you dont have it sloppy butcher but i forget who has that perk.

    Sloppy is in the pool of free perks

  • legion is on both lists

  • Wraith of course, he's god.