Jesus the spam has gone to #########

Why are they spamming and why isn't it in English.

Comments

  • Why are they spamming and why isn't it in English.
    @Aari_Piggy66 should be our new moderator to clean up this mess
  • Think it’s some advertisement, from what others have said. I think it’s not in English because they have no idea that English is an actual language. They’ve only heard rumors about it, but do not actually know that English is a real language

  • They’re spamming absolute gibberish.
    I translated the first one I saw over in Balance Feedback and it translated to...
  • Yay I've always wanted a counterfeit Australian  college degree. 
  • Judgement said:
    They’re spamming absolute gibberish.
    I translated the first one I saw over in Balance Feedback and it translated to...
    Honestly it's more logical than most of the things I see people whining about here or the majority of @feffrey threads and comments.

    So let them do what they do.
  • Judgement said:
    They’re spamming absolute gibberish.
    I translated the first one I saw over in Balance Feedback and it translated to...
    ENTITY COMPANY confirmed
  • Lowbei said:
    Judgement said:
    They’re spamming absolute gibberish.
    I translated the first one I saw over in Balance Feedback and it translated to...
    ENTITY COMPANY confirmed
    The Entity is trying to bait us.