Thought it was weird how 4 survivors were always ready in my lobbies before I even loaded in. Well, GG challenges. It was fun to attempt them for a while 😶
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
>mfw when I saw this tweet
You poor souls. :(
My condolences
Thought it was weird how 4 survivors were always ready in my lobbies before I even loaded in. Well, GG challenges. It was fun to attempt them for a while 😶
You stole my comment. I'm taking you to forum court. You will hear from THE LAWYER shortly. Careful, he's strong at loops and sexual harassment cases.
What the freak!?
Why are people shocked by this?