The developer update
Sabo looks interesting
The new item charge change looks great
The killer buffs appear to be leaning towards qol but they're a step in the right direction. Gonna love the trappers and doctor buffs. I don't play plauge.
//I said leaning towards not that they are qol//
Now all I'm waiting on is the ptb so I can actually see how toolboxes have been changed. But tbh survivors didn't actually need them to make the game go by quickly
But where's the perk changes? Are those gonna be in the ptb?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
The more important question is, where’s the new trailer?
"Bear Traps can no longer be sabotaged."
My guess is that it's releasing just before the ptb does
I’m sure they normally reveal the killer earlier.
Why would they leave it until last minute....unless it’s licensed?
I wanted this for a long time, it didn't make sense why Trapper needed three negatives. 😞
Still waiting on the moronic oval hitboxes to be changed into decent ones like damn near every other pvp game.